Consultations

Consultations at
Mobile...8281953568
Mail...astrologermenon@gmail.com

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Astrologer Menon ,My Journey to the cosmic wonder world

Astrologer Menon ,My Journey to the cosmic wonder world If I remember rightly I was around eight years that time. During a dull evening one of my distant relatives came to my house to see my father, who was a freedom fighter, Astrologer, Ayurvedic, a True Gandhian and an accomplished writer.Since Father was out of place He had a baby chat with me and he enquired my areas of interest . Quick came the reply from me "Futurology" to see the events of future and also proudly added that I could feel and know your thinking.
  I do not know what prompted this gentleman to take the chalenge from a a small child and grabbed my slate and told me that he would think the number and write on the slate and I have to tell the number he wrote!. I agreed , he wrote and I replied . Alas!! he was spell bound that was the right number.He started writing and I started telling for 8 occasions, and believe me all the eight times it was right. The ninth time he deceived me by repeating the same number that he wrote at the eighth time and as a poor innocent eight year old I could not foresee the deceit and was also tired of the game. But of course My father hearing this episode agreed to my demand for a Malayalam Astrology book and there I started my journey to the cosmic world , first with my revered father and later on with many masters on the subject.
 
Today When someone asks me 'Menon astrologers are plenty and How you could maintain the sanctity of this divine science' I say" The divine grace of My father and the blessings of my Great Masters" Astrologer Menon Raveendranath is availble for consultation at Astrologer Raveendranath Menon Here

No comments:

The effect of transit Jupiter in Pisces -April 2022. How will the Jupiter Transit affects you..?

  The effect of transit of  Jupiter on 12th April 2022  As explained in my earlier posts  as Jupiter traversed through three rasis (Moon sig...