Consultations

Consultations at
Mobile...8281953568
Mail...astrologermenon@gmail.com

Monday, May 24, 2010

Fate and Soul -Who controls?

Recently one of my clients reminded me about a poem , that appealed to him. I still remember it, that gives you the conviction and courage to carry on in this agonizing world. I am of opinion that no one is a captive of the stars rather each of us makes our own destiny in a larger time horizon may be through many incarnations . In that sense this poem is near to truth. I dedicate this poem by Ernst Henley to the millions of souls languishing in dark.

Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears Looms but the Horror of the shade, And yet the menace of the years Finds and shall find me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul
Let you be guided by stars but remember You are the lead and also the lead.

No comments:

The effect of transit Jupiter in Pisces -April 2022. How will the Jupiter Transit affects you..?

  The effect of transit of  Jupiter on 12th April 2022  As explained in my earlier posts  as Jupiter traversed through three rasis (Moon sig...